A standard deduction means a fixed rebate on a taxpayer's income without the
prerequisite of a bill, confirmation or record of assistance. Each individual can
guarantee this discount rather than having to spend or speculate.
Standard deduction of Rs. 50,000 from salary or pension income (40,000 from
AY2019-20, 50,000 50,000 from 2020-21 onwards).
Standard discount of flat 30% on net asset value under income from house
The standard deduction for salaried persons or pensioners Rs. 50,000 flats basis.
The Break Budget 2019 has brought a lot of taxes and made millions of dollars from income to the common man.
There was a standard cut in the Income Tax Act till 2004-05, but it was scrapped by the then Finance Minister P Chidambaram in the Union Budget of 2005-06. He has introduced medical payment and transport stipend but now from the assessment year 2019-201, both medical repayment payment and transport remittance have been provided through standard deduction.
Standard discount from salary or pension
1. The standard the deduction allows a flat discount of a pre-determined amount (e.g. ₹ 50,000) from the taxpayer’s arrears during the deductible business.
2. It abolished medical repayments and transportation stipends, reintroduced with the development of a ₹ 15,800 (previously, 5,800) discount, thus eliminating the% 790 fee for a person studying in the 5% minimum tax department,, 20% in the tax department. 1 3,160 for a person who stays and 30 4,740 for a person who falls into the 30% most significant tax category.
3. Unlike medical reimbursement and transportation allowances, no proof or supporting report of any kind is expected to guarantee a ₹ 50,000 discount.
4. Since the pension is taxable under the head of the tax, any pension received by the person from his or her previous boss will be eligible for a guarantee of a lower, ₹ 50,000 or pension amount under section 116 of the Income Tax Act.
Download Automated Income Tax PreparationExcel Based Software All in One for Non-Govt (Private) Employees for the Financial Year 2020-21 & Assessment Year 2021-22 as per the New and Old TaxRegime U/s 115BAC introduced in the Budget 2020
Main Feature of this Excel Utility:-
1) This Excel Utility can prepare at a time Income Tax Calculation U/s 115BAC (New & Old Tax Regime)
2) This Excel Utility can prepare automatic Income Tax House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
3) This Excel Utility can prepare automatic Income Tax Computed Sheet as per the new section 115BAC
4) This Excel Utility have the Salary Structure as per all the Private Concerns Salary Pattern, which is easy to calculate your Income Tax
5) This Excel Utility Have the Individual Salary Sheet which can prepare automatically after filling the Salary Details
6) This Excel Utility can prepare automated Revised Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y.2020-21
7) This Excel Utility can prepare automated Revised Form 16 Part B for F.Y.2020-21
8) This Excel Utility can prepare automated Form 16 12 BA for F.Y.2020-21