- Form CMP 08 is a statement cum challan to declare the details or summery
of a taxpayer’s self assessed tax payable for a given quarter.
- Composition Taxpayers need to file Form CMP 08 quarterly instead of GSTR 4 from FY 2019-20.
- Composition Taxpayers need to file Form CMP 08 on Quarterly basis.
- Composition Taxpayer need to pay tax quarterly on their sales as earlier.
- A taxpayer can file NIL return if his/her total liability is ‘0’ for a given quarter.
- Interest shall be levied if payment is made after due date.
What is the Last date to file GST CMP 08 ?
Due date for CMP 08 is on or before 18th of the month succeeding the quarter. at the portal. But Last date is extended for Apr-Jun quarter upto 31st July, 2019
Do the taxpayers need to file GSTR 4 ?
GSTR 4 is need to file annually instead of quarterly from FY 2019-20.