DRDO recruitment 2020 will be conducted at the Defence Research and Development Organisation’s centre Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), New Delhi. There are a total of 6 Research Associate (RA) and 5 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies for which doctors and postgraduates can apply. Selected candidates would be eligible for a salary of Rs 54,000 plus HRA for the RA vacancies and Rs 31,000 plus HRA for the JRF vacancies.
Who can Apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2020?
According to the official notification issued on the DRDO website, there a total of 11 vacancies at INMAS, New Delhi out of which 6 are for RA positions and 5 are for JRF positions. For the 6 RA vacancies the qualification required is as follows:
- One vacancy is for candidates with a PhD awarded in Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics.
- Three vacancies are for candidates with PhD awarded in Biotechnology or Life Sciences.
- One vacancy is for candidates with PhD awarded in Chemistry.
- One vacancy is for candidates with MBBS with MS or MD.
Furthermore, for the 5 JRF vacancies, the eligibility criteria required is as follows:
- One vacancy is for candidates with MPharm in Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics in first-class both at the graduate and postgraduate levels.
- Two vacancies are for candidates with MSc, Btech, Mtech in Life Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Physiology, Biotechnology in first-class both at the graduate and postgraduate level, with NET or GATE qualification.
- Two vacancies are for candidates with MSc in Chemistry in first-class both at the graduate and postgraduate level, with NET or GATE qualification.
How to Apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to download and fill an application form available on the official DRDO website and then appear for a walk-in-interview at INMAS, Timarpur on 19 February 2020 along with the duly filled application form with complete bio-data. Candidates need to report from 8 to 9:00 am. Prospective candidates are advised to go through the notification in detail before applying for the posts.