Section 80DD :- You can avail Exemption as much as Rs 75,000 for spending on medical treatments of your dependents (spouse, parents, youngsters or siblings) who have 40% disability. The tax deduction limit of upto Rs 1.25 lakh in case of intense disability can be availed.
Section 80DDB : An individual (less than 60 years of age) can claim upto Rs 40,000 for the remedy of specified essential ailments. This can also be claimed on behalf of the dependents. The tax deduction restriction beneath this section
for Senior Citizens and very Senior Citizens (above 80 years) has been revised to Rs 1,00,000 w.e.f. FY 2018-19 and on-wards.
Download All in One TDS on Salary for Govt and Non-Govt Employees for the F.Y. 2019-20 With H.R.A. Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A) + Automated Form 10E for F.Y.2019-20+ Automated Revised Form 16 Part B and Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y.2019-20 + Automated Income Tax Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) with Form10E for F.Y.2019-20.
The feature of this Excel Utility is the following:-
1) This Excel Utility can prepare automatic Tax Calculation as per new Finance Budget 2019
2) The Salary Structure as per the All of Govt and Non-Govt(Private) employee’s Salary Pattern
3) Automated Individually Salary Sheet for each Employee
4) Automated Income Tax Salary Sheet for each Employee
5) This Excel Utility calculate your House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
6) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
7) Automated Income Tax Revised Form 16 Part B for the F.Y. 2019-20 in New Format
8) Automated Income Tax Arrears Relief Calculator U/s 89(1) with Form 10E from the F.Y. 2000-01 to F.Y. 2019-20